CommuniTake Announces New Release – CommuniTake 4.0, Offering Innovative Enterprise Mobility Management and Support Capabilities
The new release extends CommuniTake Total Mobility platform to help operators unlock support challenges and provides enterprises with improved, verticals ready mobility management
CommuniTake announced the immediate availability of CommuniTake 4.0. The new release addresses and resolves key pain points for operators and for the mobile employee. CommuniTake 4.0 further extends the capabilities and manageability of the world’s only Enterprise Mobility and Total Care suite. It provides better readiness to address the challenges of vertical industries such as retail, education, automotive, and Android driven Internet of Things. The new release delivers the following functionality:
- Monitoring and geo-mapping dropped call events: by identifying who experiences imperfect mobile experience, service providers are able to build stronger relationships with their customers, increasing the likelihood they will reward them with loyalty.
- Extended on-device app diagnosis capabilities, including new hardware and software tests, both for Android and iOS devices: puts support freedom in the hands of the users, making it accessible at any time.
- In-Store Care: enhances management capabilities over in-store demonstration devices toward operational efficiencies and a unified shopping experience.
- Mobile support leveraging remote takeover between community members: makes a better and less intrusive care experience with persons that the user is comfortable with.
- Case initiation via an on-device repair questionnaire: shortens the discovery phase and improves support metrics by submitting relevant, timely problem description prior to the support session.
- Single-click data backup and restoration through the on-device care application: narrows the likelihood of users losing crucial data and increases customers’ engagement.
- Simple language search in device manuals: offers more contextual support relevance via quick answers available for support advisors.
- New MDM user interface and smart one-and-done definitions: using an intuitive interface and smart processes, administrators can quickly define policies and address mobility problems to optimize productivity.
- Intelligent secure messaging and data containerization: allows for seamless mobility, and robust security, linked to daily routines, for eliminating security breaches.
- Silent over the air installation of Android applications: makes the CommuniTake platform even more useful by silently adding content to improve user mobile experience.
“We are excited to leverage our expertise and experience in the support-intensive mobile world. With these enhanced capabilities, operators will revolutionize the way they address support challenges and achieve increased efficiency. They will better understand the mobile experience toward driving more effective retention campaigns”, said Ronen Sasson, CommuniTake CEO. “Enterprises can quickly and easily deploy our enterprise mobility solution to realize enhanced mobility value. It well addresses the evolving requirement of enterprises to internally support their mobile devices. We deliver the world’s only mobility solution containing five components: device management; extended communications security; device diagnostics for always connected employees; device sharing for tangible guidance among professionals; and remote device takeover for internal cost – effective support”.