EFFECTIVE: September 10, 2014
1.1. At CommuniTake Technologies Inc. (“CommuniTake,” “our,” “us,” “we”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of information we learn about visitors of our website, www.communitake.com (together with the other websites we may own and control), (the “Websites”), and our customers who use the tools and services offered by CommuniTake (the “Service”). “Services” mean any service offered by us, including, inter alia, Total Care solution or its sub-components, CommuniTake Enterprise Mobility solution or its sub-components, Machine Care solution or its sub-components, CommuniTake Intact solution or its sub-components, CommuniTake InStore solution and any sub services/offerings that are derived from it.
1.3 Your use of the CommuniTake Websites and the Service indicates your consent to the Policy.
2. Which data do we gather?
2.1. Usage Data. We collect encoded or anonymized information or aggregated data about a group or category of services, features or users which does not contain personally identifying information. (“Usage Data”).
2.2. Personal Information. We also collect information set that identifies or could be used by or on behalf of CommuniTake to identify an individual (“Personal Information”).
2.3. Children’s Personal Information. CommuniTake does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
3. How do we collect Usage Data and Personal Information?
3.1. Directly – when you provide information or contact us; and
3.2 Indirectly – through our Websites’ technology, for example, your IP address, the pages you view, your operating system and browser type.
3.3. Indirectly – through our care tools, mobility management tools and mobile security tools, for example, the applications you use, the URLs you navigate to, your contacts and your communications usage levels.
4. Why do we collect Usage Data and Personal Information?
4.1 We collect and analyze Usage Data in order to determine what is most effective about our Websites, and to help us understand trends in usage of the Service so that we can better consider how to improve it and make it more effective.
4.2 We use Personal Information to provide you with information you request and for other purposes which we describe to you at the point where it is collected or which will be obvious to you.
4.3 We use Personal Information to provide you the Services you request in regards to mobility, care and security.
4.4 We may also use the Personal Information you provide to operate the Service and tailor it to your needs, for billing, identification and authentication, to contact and communicate with you about the Service and your use of the Service, send you marketing materials (subject to your opt-out option), for research purposes, and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Service.
5. Protection of Information.
5.1.1. Except as described in this Policy, CommuniTake will not sell, trade, or disclose to any third parties Usage Data and Personal Information derived from the use of the Service or visiting the CommuniTake Websites.
5.1.2. Notwithstanding the above, we may share Usage Data with third parties, including our customers, partners and service providers, for various purposes, including to help us better understand our customers’ needs and improve the Service as well as for advertising and marketing purposes. We do not share Usage Data with third parties in a way that would enable them to identify you personally.
5.1.3. Notwithstanding the above, we may also transfer Personal Information to our contracted service providers who are sometimes located in other countries. For example, we may share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers (such as its credit card processors and hosting partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other services we use to operate the Service and maintain a high quality user experience. In the event that we transfer Personal Information, we ensure your Personal Information is sufficiently protected in accordance with law and our internal policies.
5.1.4. In addition, certain exceptions may apply, including if the disclosure is required by law, if it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of CommuniTake, our client or third parties, if the Personal Information is publicly available, or if the disclosure is reasonably necessary.
5.2. Security. We have implemented security features as well as internal policies to protect Personal Information from unauthorised access or improper use, which we will continue to do as new technology becomes available.
5.3. Data Integrity. CommuniTake will only use Personal Information in ways which are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected and other purposes expressly provided in this Policy.
5.4. Enforcement. We periodically confirm that the Policy complies with the relevant privacy laws.
6. Applicability of the Policy.
6.1. This Policy only applies to Usage Data and Personal Information collected by us and for our use.
6.2. The Policy does not cover the data processing in any cloud service, even if we manage it. The cloud provider’s privacy policies apply.
6.3. You acknowledge that by providing us information we will not be in breach of Israeli protection of privacy laws.
6.4. Our Websites may contain links to other websites and web applications that are not owned or controlled by CommuniTake. Please be aware that we do not determine and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites, and read the privacy statements of other websites and web applications linked to our Websites.
8. Web Beacons. We also may employ web beacons. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of internet users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on websites. We tie the information gathered by web beacons to information we otherwise collect, and use them in our emails to learn which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns as well as to operate and improve our service. You cannot remove these tracking technologies as they form part of the content of web pages. However, as they work together with cookies, by turning off cookies you will also prevent any web beacons from tracking your user activity on our Websites. That is, even though the web beacon will still account for anonymous visits, your information will not be recorded.
9. Targeted emails.
9.1. We may send targeted emails to our customers and other individuals and companies which often include web beacons, cookies, and other technologies that let us know if you open, read, or delete our email and whether you click on a link.
9.2. If you click on a link from an email you receive from us, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our Websites.
9.3. You may choose to opt out of advertising emails but not service related emails and other communications.
10. Public Forums. The Service (including the CommuniTake Websites) may offer publicly-accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
11. Inspecting, correcting and deleting your information.
11.1. You are entitled to know whether we hold Personal Information about you and inspect such information, subject to law, by contacting us at email@example.com.
11.2. Customers may update, change or delete the Personal Information they have provided CommuniTake by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.3. CommuniTake has no direct relationship with the individuals with whom our customers may interact using the Service. Any such individual seeking access to, or who would like to correct, amend, or delete data which may be stored in the Service should direct his/her query to the applicable CommuniTake customer acting as the “data controller” for such information.
12. International transfers of Personal Information. CommuniTake complies with transfer of data regulations as set forth by local privacy laws regarding the collection, use, retention ad transfer of Personal Information outside of Israel. You are responsible for compliance concerning data you process in any cloud service, even if you ask us to upload it to the any cloud service on your behalf.
13. Changes to this Policy. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of our Websites and the Service constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue visiting our Websites and using the Service.
14. Customer Testimonials/Comments/Reviews. From time to time, we may post customer testimonials on our Websites which may contain Personal Information. We obtain the customers’ consent to post their names along with their testimonials.
15. Business Transactions. CommuniTake may assign or transfer this Policy, and your user account and related information and data, including any Personal Information, to any person or entity that acquires all or substantially all of the business, stock or assets of, or is merged with CommuniTake.
16. Governing Law. Our Service and Websites are controlled and operated by CommuniTake Technologies from Israel. This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel.
17. Contact Us. If you have questions regarding this Policy or about the privacy practices of CommuniTake, or to report a privacy concern, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or at:
CommuniTake Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
Yokneam Star Building, High-Tech Park
Yokneam Israel 2069205